East Sedan Chair House
Queen’s Parade Place
**Price Reduced** Was £150,000 now £125,000
Situated in the heart of Bath, an unusual and historic Grade II listed, detached, single storey building of approximately 100 sq. ft. built by John Wood the Elder c1734. Coursed limestone construction beneath a pavilion roof. Connected for electricity and water. Freehold.
This is one of only 2 Sedan Chair Houses remaining in Britain:
Rental income: potential of £9,000/annum
The property is exempt from business rates.
- Bath, with a population of some 88,000, is situated approximately 97 miles west of London and 11 miles east of Bristol
- The property is situated on the junction with Gay Street in the centre of Bath
- Shopping facilities are available locally and to a greater extent in Bristol city centre, along with an excellent selection of cafés, bars and restaurants
- Recreational facilities are available locally in Royal Victoria Park and at Bath Recreational Ground
- Road communications are via the A4 and A36