Rush Grove House South
Rush Grove House was once the residence of a Commander of the Royal Marine barracks, and originally built in 1816. It was purchased by its current owner, who has beautifully restored this property, and sensitively divided it into two properties – Rush Grove South and Rush Grove House.
Rush Grove South offers up to four bedrooms, two reception rooms and four bathrooms, and just like it’s slightly larger half Rush Grove House, it offers exclusivity of a country estate with the convenience of a London lifestyle. Modern living within the exclusive enclosure of local history combines the old and new with finesse and style, very rarely found in City dwellings.
The property is approximately 2807 sq. ft, (260.74 sq. metres), internally and has access to over three acres of landscaped gardens and the luxury of Mulgrave Pond which measures two acres, ideal for those fond of fishing. Wildlife is abundant throughout the year in this exclusive property.
Woolwich, and the surrounding areas, has benefited from a renaissance with many new development schemes including The Royal Arsenal and the regeneration of the Royal Military. Transport links to central London are within walking distance, and will soon benefit from the Crossrail link soon to open.
A viewing would be highly advised to fully appreciate and take in the fantastic work put into restoring this wonderful property, the style and glamour of the 19th Century brought into the 21st Century.