About the show
The Listed Property Show 2018
If you are maintaining, altering or renovating your listed home – or even looking to buy one – The Listed Property Show is not to be missed!
The Listed Property Show is a two day event where you can gather more information and expert advice in one weekend than you can through months of personal research! We’ve brought together the industry’s best, all under one roof, to save you money, time and stress.
Olympia London – 24 & 25 February 2018
Saturday 10am – 5pm
Sunday 10am – 4pm
What you can expect to find at the show:
- Independent Conservation Officers for stress free one-to-one conversations
- Over 150 of the country’s leading suppliers and products to listed buildings
- Advice on hypothetical plans to alter your building
- Conservation architects and caring builders
- Meet with The Listed Property Owners’ Club experts and gather information about buying, unauthorised works, surveyance, VAT, grants, maintenance, mortgages, insurance and laws
- Exclusive “Ask the Experts Panel” of leading industry professionals
- Practical demonstrations including plaster and lead work, window restoration, lime mortar, master carvers, brickwork and paint
- Feature display of buildings in need of repair and for sale, in association with Historic England and SAVE Britain’s Heritage
- A full interactive talk programme including subjects such as damp, surveys, house history, energy efficiency and historic garden design
- Specific advice and expertise for the owners or managers of flats/apartments within a listed building, including management companies, and commercial listed buildings
To purchase your ticket please click here.
If you are a LPOC member please look out for the Jan/Feb issue (116) of Listed Heritage magazine where you will receive your complimentary invitation.