About the show
The Listed Property Show 2018
If you are maintaining, altering or renovating your listed home – or even looking to buy one – The Listed Property Show is not to be missed!
The Listed Property Show is a two day event where you can gather more information and expert advice in one weekend than you can through months of personal research! We’ve brought together the industry’s best, all under one roof, to save you money, time and stress.
Olympia London – 24 & 25 February 2018
Saturday 10am – 5pm
Sunday 10am – 4pm
What you can expect to find at the show:
- Independent Conservation Officers for stress free one-to-one conversations
- Over 150 of the country’s leading experts
- Advice on hypothetical plans to alter your building
- Architects, planners and caring builders
- Meet with The Listed Property Owners’ Club experts and gather information about VAT, grants, insurance and laws
- Exclusive “Ask The Experts Panel” of leading industry professionals
- Suppliers of quality products for period homes
- Practical demonstrations including lead-work, plaster work and wood carving
- A full interactive lecture programme
- Gather more information for your listed property in one weekend than you can through months of personal research
To purchase your ticket please click here.
If you are a LPOC member please look out for the Jan/Feb issue (116) of Listed Heritage magazine where you will receive your complimentary invitation.