Insurance for all types of listed property

Insuring a listed building needs one very special consideration: If disaster strikes you will be required by law to reinstate using traditional materials and methods matching the original, irrespective of cost. It is therefore vital that your chosen insurer understands the implications of this and is willing to cover the full cost. General insurance providers may not cover these and will only provide enough cover for a minimal rebuild, leaving you to finance the shortfall.


Particularly personal service, specialist advice and…

  • Cover for every grade of a listed building.
  • Cover for listed properties undergoing renovation, repair or conversion.
  • Advice about unauthorised work from previous owners.
  • In the event of damage to your property, cover for the use of required skills and materials that meet the expectations of your Conservation Officer.
  • Up to 3 years alternative accommodation.
  • The option to choose your own skilled tradesmen for any work.
  • Cover for listed properties used for holiday homes, rentals and lets.
  • Expert staff with a proper understanding of listed properties.
  • Assistance in obtaining correct rebuild costs from a qualified surveyor.

Home Insurance for Listed Buildings

It is so important to ensure you get the correct cover for your listed building. To speak with a specialist call the Club today on 01795 844939 and we will pass you onto the insurance team.


Speak to a member of the insurance team today to discuss your property’s requirements.

T: 01795 844939


Fill in our online form to request a quote. It takes just 10 minutes.


FIND OUT MORE (Home Insurance)

To find out more, call the Club on 01795 844939
and we will pass you onto the insurance team.

T01795 844939