161 Caxton End
**PRICE REDUCTION £825000**
A charming Grade II listed 17th century cottage situated in a delightful, semi-rural position on the north western outskirts of this attractive west Cambridgeshire village with gardens and grounds extending to 2.71 acres.
- Exposed timbers and brick fireplaces
- Dual aspect Sitting Room leading through to Dining Room with door to the front Garden
- Newly fitted Kitchen with triple aspect exposed timbers, tiled floor, range of base cabinets and integrated double oven, electric hob and fridge, with space for a washing machine, leading through to a Breakfast Room
- Triple aspect Principal Bedroom with double height ceiling, and doors out to the Garden
- 3 further Bedrooms and 2 Bath/Shower Rooms
- The layout of the house can be easily reconfigured to include an independent annexe for dependent relatives
- BT Internet connection
- Off street parking for several cars
- Pretty landscaped gardens and grounds extending to 2.71 acres
- Oil fired central heating
Cambridge 9 miles, M11 (junction 12) 5 miles, Royston (King’s Cross 38 minutes) 10 miles, (distances and time are approximate).
161 Caxton End is believed to date from the late 17th century and is Grade II listed being of architectural or historical interest. Constructed with rendered elevations under thatched and pantiled roofs, the property offers versatile accommodation, arranged over 2 floors suitable for a variety of needs. The current owners have undergone an extensive program of improvements to the property in recent years to include a new kitchen, bathroom, boiler, and re- wiring of the property, with new windows and doors in the eastern end of the property, to provide a beautiful ready to move into home.