8 Loddington Hall
If you are looking for a little bit of luxury without the responsibility or the price tag of owning a whole country pile, then this gorgeous two bedroom apartment in a converted Manor House could be the perfect pad for you.
Set within rolling Northamptonshire countryside, Loddington Hall is a breathtaking Grade II listed building which sits within well manicured grounds. Originally built in C.1300 the building still holds many of its beautiful original features throughout, despite having been extended and remodelled over the years. The apartment is located on the top floor and makes the most of the surrounding views.
Finished to a modern, high standard throughout, the apartment boasts two double bedrooms with an ensuite to master, a separate second bathroom, a high end kitchen and spacious living area. The property benefits from having a multi fuel burner in the lounge area, perfect for snuggling down at the end of a long day.
The well managed communal grounds and amenities include full year round use of the tennis court, croquet lawn and seasonal use of the heated pool.
Complete with a garage, parking and cellar lock up, this amazing home has it all. The village also offers a thriving community with a fantastic local pub and good primary school.
If you want to get away from it all, you can explore the surrounding countryside on the many footpaths and bridleways. Or, if you want more amenities, the nearby market town of Rothwell offers a good selection of shops and restaurants, and Kettering is easily accessible for it’s mainline train station. The A14 is also easily accessible from the property.
– The property is Grade II Listed. List Entry Number: 1213737
– There is a communal lift and stairs to the apartment
-The property is share of freehold with 996 years remaining on the lease. There are 12 apartments overall, and each apartment owns 1/12th of the property.
– The management company is owned and run by the residents
– The service charge is currently £250 pcm and includes water, building insurance and all maintenance of the grounds and communal areas, as well as regular cleaning and maintenance of the windows.
– For more information on Loddington Hall you can check out the dedicated website; http://www.loddingtonhall.co.uk/history