4 Ash Close
An imposing eight bedroom Grade II listed Manor House. Formally an award-winning family-owned boutique hotel situated in the bustling market town of Swaffham. Offering a plethora of flexible accommodation, not just within the main house but further self-contained annexes, a self-contained café and a boutique shop.
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a unique property in the heart of the Brecks. Nestled in the centre of Swaffham and approached directly from the marketplace, this grand home has a varied mix of Georgian styles through to later Victorian influences.
This property presents itself with the opportunity to run as a holiday let business, B&B or become a grand primary residence for multi-generational living. The opportunities are endless. Viewing highly recommend to appreciate this unique property.
- Grand eight-bedroom grade II listed manor house
- Eight impressive bedroom suites arranged over three floors
- One additional building comprising of a Shop and four guest rooms/suites
- Self-contained contemporary café
- Large private driveway with ample parking for a number of vehicles, with electric charging points
- Two characterful reception rooms, together with two dining rooms on the lower ground floor
- Two large kitchen areas, together with a large store room, wine cellar and office space
- Two self contained converted stables
- Stunning wrap around garden
- The Manor House extends to 6,174sq.ft with an additional 4391 sq.ft within the outbuildings