Imposing 2* listed building with original features including wood panelling, sash windows and ornate fireplaces with woodburners.
3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, large farmhouse kitchen, cellar and boarded loft. Large private garden to rear with views of the castle and church. Stone built garage, garden shed and woodstore. Railed forecourt leads onto Llansteffan high street, driveway with parking at side, 5 minutes walk to beach and castle.
Built mid 18th century originally as a coaching inn. 2* listing relates to it being a fine example of a mid 18th century domestic façade with remarkably surviving pane sash windows and original open string staircase with elegant turned balusters. Some panes have inscribed verse one signed by Jon Blome dated 1754.